Friday, January 27, Saturday, January 28, and Sunday, January 29
- Player Autographs
- Photo Opportunities
- Sports Memorabilia and Card Show
- Special Panel Discussions
- T.C. Digital Clubhouse in the Twins Clubhouse
- White Glove Tour of the Twins Archive Room
- Twins Yard Sale
- Cuts in the Cage and T-shirt Cannon Challenge in Twins Batting Cages
- Interactive Activities including BINGO, human foosball, reading with Twins mascot T.C., Fan Feud, velocity testing in the speed pitch cage
- Kid’s Day Sunday with more activities and opportunities geared towards children
TwinsFest will feature numerous new interactive activities and behind-the-scenes fan experiences that celebrate Twins baseball and Target Field.
New to this year’s event, the Metropolitan Club will host TwinsFest’s first-ever beer garden. An engaging and energetic space for families and friends to connect at TwinsFest, this new attraction will feature a selection of craft beers, yard games, pub games, a radio stage hosted by Go Media, classic arcade games and many other interactive activities for families.
As in years past, more than 60 current, former and future Twins players are expected to appear throughout the course of the weekend.