I remember when our girls were young, trying to find activities for their age group. I tried to find things that would not only be fun for them but fun for adults too. The Tuesday Preschool Playdates at the Science Museum of Minnesota seems like it would be a great option.The best part is that if you purchase an adult ticket, you can get a free child admission for ages 5 and under.
During Playdates, you’ll receive:
- Museum admission, packed with hands-on fun.
- Make & Take creations: Your child will use their imagination to engineer a project we have developed especially for them!
- Special theater programs and demonstrations designed just for preschoolers.
- Parents guide to preschool activities and accommodations throughout the museum, including an introduction to our Collectors’ Corner trading post.
- Minnesota Children’s Museum members receive free Science Museum admission during Playdates.
* Please note that this package price does not combine with other offers or discounts and is not available for groups of 15 or more. If you’d like to attend an Omnitheater film, you can add one for a small fee.