One of my favorite events is back again. The 2017 Oscar® Nominated Short Documentaries are showing at the Riverview Theater in south Minneapolis. Each year, for just a brief time the Riverview shows the Oscar® Nominated Short Documentaries. The select showings for 2017 started yesterday, and continue through Thursday February 16th. Only one showing per day beginning at 4:20. There’re five nominations, all shown in succession, bringing the viewing to around 3 hours. Some years I have gone, not knowing anything about the nominations and decided to just be surprised. This year I decided to read up a bit and have more of a background of what I would see. I have to admit, I think I prefer to not know anything about them, just my preference though. One of the friends that I was with, had done some lengthy research prior to the viewing. Whatever you decide, I can promise you that these nominations will bring a wide array of emotions. If you choose to read about the nominations you can do that here.
2017 Oscar® Nominated Short Documentaries
- Friday (Feb 10th): 4:20PM
- Saturday (Feb 11th): 4:20PM
- Sunday (Feb 12th): 4:20PM
- Monday (Feb 13th): 4:20PM
- Tuesday (Feb 14th): 4:20PM
- Wednesday (Feb 15th): 4:20PM
- Thursday (Feb 16th): 4:20PM
- 2017 Oscar® Nominated Short Documentaries will start on Friday, February 10.
Admission is $7 or $5 for Students/Seniors