The Anoka Holiday in Lights event takes place this weekend, December 13-15th. Fun for all ages at the Anoka County Fairgrounds.
- Holiday Lights
- Wagon Ride or walk through the lighted displays
- Snacks and warm beverages available
- Donation Location for Toys for Joy, Granny’s Closet and NACE Food shelf
- Love music by- The Naked Cowboys (Fri. & Sat.) and University of Minnesota’s Vocal Gold (Sun.)
- Santa and Mrs. Claus
- Family, Fun, Free Event
- Take a look at the FB event page here for more information.
Where is your favorite holiday light display? Do you like the walk through displays or prefer the drive through only? We enjoy both. There are a few that we make sure and see every year. Driving around the neighborhood is nice too.
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Kristi is married with twin daughters. She grew up on a small dairy farm, but now lives in the south metro area. She enjoys finding free or thrifty things to do whether they are outings close to home or last minute adventures to far-away places.
Kristi can also be found enjoying estate sales, attempting to garden, volunteering in the wetlands or a favorite thrift store, or maybe just enjoying a good play in one of the many theatre venues in the area.
Leave a Reply