Fuel your Black Friday shopping with the “Rise and Dine” event at Blue Plate Restaurants on November 26th. Popular Twin Cities’ restaurants will be offering early bird specials….and the earliest birds get FREE BREAKFAST!
Highland Grill, Edina Grill, 3Squares and Longfellow Grill are serving up five breakfast specials** at discounted prices to the first 250 hungry shoppers at the restaurant on Black Friday. Doors open for business at 4am.
What: Black Friday “Rise and Dine” Special
When: November 26, 2010
- First 100 guests get a free breakfast
- Next 75 guests get 75% off breakfast
- Next 50 guests get 50% off breakfast
- Next 25 guests get 25% off breakfast
**Limited menu only including French Toast, Ham and Cheese Scramble, Farmer’s Breakfast, Quiche or Breakfast Burrito
Where: These fabulous restaurants:
- Edina Grill- 5028 France Avenue South, Edina
- Longfellow Grill – 2990 West River Parkway, Minneapolis
- Highland Grill – 771 Cleveland Avenue South, St. Paul
- 3Squares – 12690 Arbor Lakes Parkway, Maple Grove
1. Subscribe to Thrifty Minneosta via E-mail (See top right corner)
2. Become a Facebook Fan
3. Follow in Google Friend Connect
4. Tweet about the giveaway using: RT @ThriftyJinxy – Enter the Thrifty Minnesota giveaway to win a $25 Gift Certificate to any Blue Plate Restaurant! https://bit.ly/igKQ6q
(Subscribe/follow status will be verified for your entries to count.)
Rules: All entries must be received by 11:59 PM CST 11/26/10. One entry per person, except for extra entries (see above). Entrants must be at least 18 years old and reside within the United States. Winner must respond to the winning e-mail within 48 hours or a new winner will be selected.