Ready for more Shakespeare in the park? Classical Actors Ensemble is kicking off their free performances of The Merry Wives of Windsor at area parks throughout the Twin Cities from June 21st – July 21st.
All performances are free and open to the public. Picnics are encouraged, as are patrons of all ages. You can register for your performance date to receive updates about the location, possible weather alerts, etc.
Performances will include:
- Friday, June 21st, 7pm – Lake Harriet Rose Gardens, Mpls
- Saturday, June 22nd, 7pm – Lake of the Isles, Mpls
- Sunday, June 23rd, 2pm – Grandview Park, South St. Paul
- Friday, June 28th, 7pm – Matthews Park, Mpls
- Saturday, June 29th, 7pm – Lake of the Isles, Mpls
- Sunday, June 30th, 7pm – Town Green Park, Maple Grove
- Friday, July 5th, 7pm – Wolfe Park Amphitheater, St. Louis Park
- Saturday, July 6th, 7pm – Lake of the Isles, Mpls
- Sunday, July 7th, 7pm – Centennial Lakes Park, Edina
- Thursday, July 11th, 7pm – St. Clement’s Church, St. Paul
- Friday, July 12th, 7pm – Como Park, St. Paul
- Saturday, July 13th, 7pm – Lake of the Isles, Mpls
- Sunday, July 14th, 2pm – Raspberry Island, St. Paul
- Thursday, July 18th, 7pm – Tony Schmidt Park, Arden Hills
- Friday, July 19th, 7pm – Newell Park, St. Paul
- Saturday, July 20th, 7pm – Lake of the Isles, Mpls
- Sunday, July 21st, 7pm – Loring Park, Mpls
PS – Don’t forget about Cromulent Shakespeare Company and their free outdoor performances of The Tempest this month.
Thanks, PhenoMNal Twin Cities!
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Laura is a former high school English teacher turned avid deal shopper following the birth of her first child. Now she’s a work-from-home mom of six which keeps her plenty busy!
Laura grew up in southern Minnesota and has called the Twin Cities home for over fifteen years. On the off chance she gets some free time you’ll find her with her nose in a book, spending time with family and friends, or enjoying a hot cup of coffee.