Now is a GREAT time to plan a visit to Crayola Experience at Mall of America because you can get Crayola Experience discount tickets through Groupon! With this special offer you can get TWO Crayola Experience admission tickets, plus one kid’s meal for a total of $29.99!
The kid’s meal includes:
- Choice of PB&J, two chicken strips, or a hot dog
- One apple
- One yogurt
- Drink in a souvenir cup
- Souvenir lunch box
Crayola Experience is a sprawling wonderland of colorful adventure that appeals to kids and kids-at-heart alike. Located in the Mall of America, this 60,000 square foot celebration of the iconic crayon fills the day with hands-on play for the entire family with over 25 fun and creative attractions. Here are a few suggestions:
- Be a Star: Kids can appear as the star of their own coloring page (and even color outside the lines of their own faces) and have their image printed on a t-shirt, and even name and wrap their very own Crayola crayon
- Create Cool Things: Melt crayons into souvenir rings, learn to paint with melted crayons, embark on a 4-D coloring adventure, scribble art with chalk at Scribble Square
- Learn Cool Things: Check out how crayons are made in a live manufacturing show, and learn the history and science behind Crayola at the Cafe Stage
- Just Play: Crayola Experience also features a Color Playground and a vibrant Toddler Town
These Crayola Experience discount tickets will only be available for purchase for a limited time, but you can use them through September 3, 2018. Perfect for a summer break activity to beat the heat indoors!
Order Crayola Experience discount tickets HERE.
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Laura is a former high school English teacher turned avid deal shopper following the birth of her first child. Now she’s a work-from-home mom of six which keeps her plenty busy!
Laura grew up in southern Minnesota and has called the Twin Cities home for over fifteen years. On the off chance she gets some free time you’ll find her with her nose in a book, spending time with family and friends, or enjoying a hot cup of coffee.
Leave a Reply