Enjoy some indoor fun at Crayola Experience! All hospital employees get FREE admission to Crayola Experience all month long – just bring a pay stub, work ID, or proof of employment to redeem at the admissions desk.
Not a hospital employee? No big deal – you can get discount tickets for $13.99 via Groupon!
October is a great month to go as Crayola Experience has some special spook-tacular activities planned! During Screamin’ Green Hauntoween, guests experience all 24 hands-on attractions while trying:
- Monster-ific crafts
- Spooky photo-ops
- Themed scavenger hunt
- Pumpkin painting (extra charge)
- Crayola Slime Classes (extra charge) – October 16 – 18 and every weekend in October at 1:30 pm and 4:30 pm
- Trick-or-Treating (costumes encouraged!) – October 16-18 and every weekend in October
Other current savings opportunities and special offers:
- Teachers: Free Annual Pass which includes pass perks (20% off tickets for friends and family, 20% off purchases at the Crayola Store and Cafe Crayola)
Bring valid teacher ID (school badge or recent pay stub + photo ID)
- First Responders (Police, Firefighters, EMTs): Free admission daily
Bring valid ID
- Birthday Freebies: Free admission within 7 days of your birthday
Valid with proof of birth date (driver’s license or birth certificate)
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Laura is a former high school English teacher turned avid deal shopper following the birth of her first child. Now she’s a work-from-home mom of six which keeps her plenty busy!
Laura grew up in southern Minnesota and has called the Twin Cities home for over fifteen years. On the off chance she gets some free time you’ll find her with her nose in a book, spending time with family and friends, or enjoying a hot cup of coffee.