Enjoy some indoor fun at Crayola Experience! All hospital employees get FREE admission to Crayola Experience all month long – just bring a pay stub, work ID, or proof of employment to redeem at the admissions desk.
Not a hospital employee? No big deal – you can get discount tickets for $13.99 via Groupon!
October is a great month to go as Crayola Experience has some special spook-tacular activities planned! During Screamin’ Green Hauntoween, guests experience all 24 hands-on attractions while trying:
- Monster-ific crafts
- Spooky photo-ops
- Themed scavenger hunt
- Pumpkin painting (extra charge)
- Crayola Slime Classes (extra charge) – October 16 – 18 and every weekend in October at 1:30 pm and 4:30 pm
- Trick-or-Treating (costumes encouraged!) – October 16-18 and every weekend in October
Other current savings opportunities and special offers:
- Teachers: Free Annual Pass which includes pass perks (20% off tickets for friends and family, 20% off purchases at the Crayola Store and Cafe Crayola)
Bring valid teacher ID (school badge or recent pay stub + photo ID)
- First Responders (Police, Firefighters, EMTs): Free admission daily
Bring valid ID
- Birthday Freebies: Free admission within 7 days of your birthday
Valid with proof of birth date (driver’s license or birth certificate)