This Black Friday you can get a tasty deal from Fogo de Chão in Minneapolis (645 Hennepin Ave.)! On November 24th, head downtown early to grab an awesome gift card deal:
· The first 100 guests who come in between 6 – 9 AM and purchase a $100 gift card will receive a free gift card for a complimentary lunch (a $34.95 value!).
· After those first 100 guests, for every $150 spent on gift cards, each guest will receive a $25 bonus gift card to enjoy.
And you might want to think about heading to Fogo de Chão for Thanksgiving itself! On Thanksgiving Day, special menu options include:
- Roasted Turkey Breast with Au Jus – Herb-roasted turkey breast is thinly carved by Fogo’s Gaucho chefs and served with homemade au jus.
- Cranberry Relish – Traditional holiday flavors made from fresh Granny Smith apples, oranges and cranberries add just the right balance of sweet and tart to any plate.
- Brazilian Sausage & Apple Dressing – Brazilian-spiced sausage is tossed with breadcrumbs and fresh green apples, then baked with savory herbs until golden brown.
- Sweet Potato Casserole – This cooler-weather favorite combines a savory combination of butter, cinnamon and nutmeg, topped with toasted mini marshmallows (available throughout the season).
After Thanksgiving and through the holiday season, you can also enjoy a new, premium Vegas Cut New York Strip, as well as the recently introduced Cowboy Bone-in Ribeye. Both of these limited time steaks are aged over 21 days for more flavor and decadent texture.