Step right up and head to the circus! The Garden Bros. Circus is touring nine different cities in Minnesota and Wisconsin over the next couple of weeks, and you can get discount tickets via Groupon! This package deal is just $32 and includes admission for two adults and two children (ages 3-13; children under 3 are free unless they require a seat).
The Garden Bros. Circus has entertained audiences for more than a century and includes aerial stunts, trained animals, and comical clowns.
Available shows include:
- Thursday, June 6th at 4:30 pm or 7:30 pm – Mayo Civic Center (Rochester)
- Friday, June 7th at 4:30 pm or 7:30 pm – Fanetti Arena (Menomonie, WI)
- Saturday, June 8th at 1:30 pm, 4:30 pm, or 7:30 pm – Crane Pavilion (Austin)
- Sunday, June 9th at 1 pm, 4 pm, or 7 pm – Sports Arena East (Sauk Rapids)
- Monday, June 10th at 4:30 pm or 7:30 pm – Ira Civic Center (Grand Rapids)
- Friday, June 14th at 4:30 pm or 7:30 pm – Wadena County Fairgrounds (Wadena)
- Saturday, June 15th at 1:30 pm, 4:30 pm or 7:30 pm – Aldrich Arena (Maplewood)
- Sunday, June 16th at 1 pm, 4 pm, or 7 pm – Aldrich Arena (Maplewood)
- Monday, June 17th at 4:30 pm or 7:30 pm – Litchfield Civic Arena (Litchfield)
- The performers: Comprising over 60 amazing individuals from across more than 22 countries, the cast features such acts as the Daring Aerial Artists, Six Motorcycles in the Sphere of Fear, and Chinese Acrobats.
- The spectacle: A theatrical extravaganza loaded with thrilling special effects, concert-style lighting, and three rings overflowing with excitement incite laughter and lasting memories.
- In big shoes: Throughout the event, whimsical clowns crack the audience up with their mischievous antics and family-friendly humor.
Seating is first-come, first-serve, so be sure to arrive early for the best seats. Doors open one hour prior to the show for the Kid’s Fun Zone.
Get your discount tickets HERE!
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Laura is a former high school English teacher turned avid deal shopper following the birth of her first child. Now she’s a work-from-home mom of six which keeps her plenty busy!
Laura grew up in southern Minnesota and has called the Twin Cities home for over fifteen years. On the off chance she gets some free time you’ll find her with her nose in a book, spending time with family and friends, or enjoying a hot cup of coffee.
Leave a Reply