If you aren’t familiar with the Hemker Zoo, it’s located right along Interstate 94 between St. Cloud and Sauk Centre.
Calling all Ghouls and Goblins!
Join Hemker Park & Zoo for a Wild and Spooktacular celebration.
Saturday October 3th, 2020
Dress up for a Discounted Admission
Anyone who dresses up in a Halloween Costume will get into the zoo for $10/person +tax. **Age 2 and up
Come join the merry-not-scary celebration. See the creepy, crawling critters, watch the animals enjoy a treat, Trick or Treat throughout the zoo from 10:00-2:00!
Visit the animals
Watch the animals enjoy their Halloween treats!
**Important to note, the trick or treating portion is from 10-2. You can find more specifics about the zoo here on their website.
Regular admission if choose not to dress up is:
Adults: $13.50 + Tax
Seniors (60+): $12.50 + tax
Children (ages 2-12): $11.50 + tax
Infants (0-23 months): Free
Safety Guidelines at the Hemker Zoo:
Restroom facilities will be open. However, we ask visitors to utilize the facilities one household at a time.
- Visitors that are not feeling well or have a temperature are asked to please refrain from visiting and come another day. HPZ urges caution and ask that persons that are particularly vulnerable to the effects of COVID- 19 consider waiting for a few more weeks to visit.
- Follow the hoof prints throughout the zoo to cut down on cross traffic. We will have a one way direction throughout the zoo.
- Zoo staff is continuously cleaning high-touch surfaces like bathrooms, vending machines, tables, chairs and more.
- Guests are urged to not touch their face, mouth and to cover your cough. Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds. Wash stations and hand sanitizer are set up throughout the zoo. We do recommend you bring your own hand sanitizer as well.
- Employees are to stay home if they are ill, having symptoms, generally not feeling well, or caring for someone at home that’s is ill.
- To Comply with the Governments Order on 07/25/2020 Masks will be required in our indoor areas which include our gift shop, bathrooms, budgie house, flamingo area and during our Giraffe and Otter Feedings. (Children 5 & Under and persons with medical, health, disabilities or mental health, developmental or behavioral are exempt from wearing a mask in indoor areas).
Guests who do not follow these guidelines will be removed from the park without any reimbursement.
Find more information about the Hemker Park & Zoo Halloween Event HERE!