The Holz Farm Spring Festival is an event that I get asked about each spring. I’m writing about it a little earlier to make sure you can get it on your calendar and not miss out. Located in Eagan, tucked away in a residential neighborhood is the Holz Farm. They host just a few events each year, all with fun family friendly activities. The Holz Farm Spring Festival takes place on May 19th from 11-4.
Enjoy a spring afternoon of old fashioned fun at the Holz Farm Spring Festival. Churn butter in the kitchen, take a hay ride, hang out with barnyard animals and so much more! *Admission is $2 a person and can be purchased in advance or on-site the day of the event.
Scheduled Activities & Free Entertainment:
– Garden Planting Demonstrations
– Old Fashioned Laundry
– Barnyard Animals
– Field Plowing and Discing
– Corn Grinding
– Vintage Equipment & Tractor Display
– Bread Baking/Butter Churning
– Honeybee Lesson
– Egg Picking/Chicken Display/Water Pumping
– Preschool – Toy Box Tractors
– Teens – Farm Challenge (prizes)
Purchase tickets for 50¢ each at tent near flag pole. Cash or check only.
– Pony Rides – 6 tickets
– Hay Ride – 1 ticket
– Milking on “Oreo” the Virtual Cow – 1 ticket
– Pedal Tractor Corral – 1 ticket
– Rope Making – 1 ticket
Requires tickets available for purchase for 50¢ each at tent near flag pole. Items range from 1-8 tickets. Cash or check only.
– Hot Dogs & Brats
– Chips & Cookies
– Juice, Soda & Water
– Dill Pickles