Calling all warehouse shoppers: Kennicott Floral Wholesale is holding their first ever warehouse sale, open to the public for one day only! If you’re a bride, interior designer, crafter, or event enthusiast, this warehouse sale is PERFECT for you!
Get a chance to shop behind the scenes and enjoy 50 – 75% off retail pricing, end of season closeouts, and amazing discounts. These products have never been made available to the public before!
Details of the sale:
- Date and Time: Saturday, September 14th from 7 am – 12 pm
- Location: Kennicott Brothers Warehouse – 2265 West County Road C, Roseville
- Parking: Free parking in the front lot; enter through the front facade doors.
- More Details: Cash or credit only (Mastercard, Visa, Discover). Due to limited space and breakable items, no children, dogs, or strollers are allowed.
Here’s just a small snippet of what they’ll have available:
- Event and floral supplies:
- silk flowers
- bouquet holders
- floral paint
- Closeout Christmas items
- ball ornaments
- holiday silks and branches
- artificial upside-down trees
A little more about Kennicott:
Kennicott is employee-owned and operated. They have been in business since 1881 and are one of the nation’s leading floral wholesale houses. They have nineteen locations throughout the country, and they have strong partnerships with growers domestically as well as in Holland, Ecuador, Colombia, and beyond. Kennicott is wholesale, meaning that florists and wedding florists buy product from them to create beautiful designs for weddings, funerals, corporate events, etc.
Mark your calendars for the Kennicott Warehouse Sale!