**Update 7/31/2020: This event is sold out.
I know that many of us are incredibly disappointed that the Minnesota State Fair is canceled this year. It’s a yearly tradition for many people, full of things to see and food to eat.
And speaking of food…good news! You can still get your State Fair food fix this year with the Minnesota State Fair Food Parade 2020! This will be a drive-thru, multi-hour experience at the Fairgrounds featuring 16 vendors, entertainment, a trivia contest, and activities.
This is a drive-thru event and you are asked to remain in your vehicle. Pedestrians, bikes, motorcycles, buses, RVs, oversized vehicles and trailers are not permitted.
Minnesota State Fair Food Parade Ticket Info:
- Tickets go on sale HERE July 31 at 10 am.
- When you purchase your ticket, select a date and time to attend.
- Available dates: August 20 – 23, 27 – 30, September 3 – 7
Each vehicle ticket is $20 (fees extra) and gets you the following:
- Entrance for up to five people in your vehicle (children ages 4 and under are not counted)
- One insulated Minnesota State Fair reusable lunch bag
- Fun entertainment and activities along the parade route
- A goodie bag filled with surprises
Food purchases are not included in the ticket price. You can see a list of participating vendors and prices to give you an idea of what you’ll be able to get and how much it will cost you.
For more information, please visit the Minnesota State Fair website.