Are you an Event planner, Educator or Group Leader? Check out the annual MN Field Trip and Activity Expo taking place at the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum. This FREE event takes place Tuesday, August 13th from 9-3.
• Tuesday, August 13, 2019 – MN Landscape Arboretum, Chaska
• FREE Admission into the 2019 EXPO
• FREE Entry into the Arboretum for the Day
• FREE Arboretum Parking & Shuttle Service
• EXPO Exhibits: 9 am – 3 pm
• 175 Exhibitors
• 2 Professional Development Workshops
You can find the full schedule and additional information here.
Who is the Expo for?
EDUCATORS, GROUP PLANNERS & EVENT PLANNERS ARE INVITED! Remember, free admission!
1. SCHOOLS & EDUCATION – Public/Private/Charter, Community Ed, Homeschool Co-ops
2. YOUTH GROUPS – Park & Rec, Libraries, afterschool, Scouts, Church & Youth Organizations,
3. CORPORATE TEAM-BUILDING EVENT PLANNERS – corporate, govmt, education, association & non-profit
4. ACTIVE ADULTS & SENIORS – Professional retirement groups, Senior Groups, Alumni Groups, Church Groups
5. GROUP TOUR PLANNERS – Operators, Receptives, Charter, Travel Clubs, Group Leaders