Are you an Event planner, Educator or Group Leader? Check out the annual MN Field Trip and Activity Expo taking place at the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum. This FREE event takes place Tuesday, August 13th from 9-3.
• Tuesday, August 13, 2019 – MN Landscape Arboretum, Chaska
• FREE Admission into the 2019 EXPO
• FREE Entry into the Arboretum for the Day
• FREE Arboretum Parking & Shuttle Service
• EXPO Exhibits: 9 am – 3 pm
• 175 Exhibitors
• 2 Professional Development Workshops
You can find the full schedule and additional information here.
Register in advance here
Who is the Expo for?
EDUCATORS, GROUP PLANNERS & EVENT PLANNERS ARE INVITED! Remember, free admission!
1. SCHOOLS & EDUCATION – Public/Private/Charter, Community Ed, Homeschool Co-ops
2. YOUTH GROUPS – Park & Rec, Libraries, afterschool, Scouts, Church & Youth Organizations,
3. CORPORATE TEAM-BUILDING EVENT PLANNERS – corporate, govmt, education, association & non-profit
4. ACTIVE ADULTS & SENIORS – Professional retirement groups, Senior Groups, Alumni Groups, Church Groups
5. GROUP TOUR PLANNERS – Operators, Receptives, Charter, Travel Clubs, Group Leaders
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Kristi is married with twin girls in high school. She grew up on a small dairy farm, but now lives in the southern suburbs of the Twin Cities. She enjoys finding free or thrifty things to do whether they are outings close to home or last minute adventures to far-away places.
Kristi can also be found enjoying estate sales, attempting to garden, volunteering in the wetlands or a favorite thrift store, or maybe just enjoying a good play in one of the many theatre venues in the area.