Our family loves to see Alpacas at the fair and special events. It’s National Alpaca Days this weekend, September 28th and 29th.
There are actually quite a few farms all over Minnesota that are participating, although some of them are small and don’t have websites. If you are aware of a farm near you and happen to know the name of it you could look it up here to see if it is participating.
A few that I found that are participating include:
- Farm Cabin Alpacas near LeCenter
- Crimson Sunrise Farm Alpacas near Becker
- Foggy Bottom Farms near Isanti
- Serenity Now Alpaca Farm LLC
- Frosty Ridge Alpacas near Duluth
- Fossum Family Farm near Northfield.
These that I named are just a few and there are more around the state, so again check out the main website for the Alpaca owners Association for one in your area. For many of these farms it is the only time the public is allowed to get up close to the Alpacas. A great way to learn about what it is like to own one.