Treat yourself to a night of musical theater at the Ordway Center in St. Paul when Once On This Island comes to town next month! This touring production, directed by Michael Arden and choreographed by Ordway favorite Camille A. Brown, is playing in Minnesota for the first time.
Tickets are available for $54 – $72 via Goldstar, plus service fees of $7.75 – $10 per ticket. (To compare, these tickets are normally $85 – $117, all fees included.) You can currently grab tickets for the following shows:
- Tuesday, February 4th at 7:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 5th at 7:30 pm
- Thursday, February 6th at 7:30 pm
- Friday, February 7th at 7:30 pm
- Saturday, February 8th at 2 pm
- Saturday, February 8th at 7:30 pm
- Sunday, February 9th at 2 pm
- Sunday, February 9th at 7:30 pm
Music. Fire. Rain. Passion. And that’s just the opening number. “What a delight it is to enter the world of Once On This Island!” raves The New York Times. Winner of the 2018 Tony Award for Best Revival of a Musical, Once On This Island is the sweeping, universal tale of Ti Moune, a fearless peasant girl in search of her place in the world, and ready to risk it all for love. Guided by the mighty island gods, Ti Moune sets out on a remarkable journey to reunite with the man who has captured her heart.
Get your discount tickets HERE.