Follow the directions at each Ranger On Call station and use your phone to hear the unique stories of our national park on the Mississippi River.
There are six different tours:
- Bruce Vento Nature Sanctuary (St. Paul, 0.95-mile trail, walking only)
- Coldwater Spring (St. Paul, 0.8-mile trail, walking only)
- Downtown Minneapolis (2.6-mile trail, walking or bicycling)
- Downtown St. Paul (4-mile trail, walking or bicycling)
- Fort Snelling (St. Paul, 5.5-mile trail, walking or bicycling)
- Hastings Riverfront (0.5-mile trail, walking or bicycling)
Read more about the features of each tour on the National Park Service website.
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Laura is a former high school English teacher turned avid deal shopper following the birth of her first child. Now she’s a work-from-home mom of six which keeps her plenty busy!
Laura grew up in southern Minnesota and has called the Twin Cities home for over fifteen years. On the off chance she gets some free time you’ll find her with her nose in a book, spending time with family and friends, or enjoying a hot cup of coffee.