It’s nearly time to go back to school…are you ready? Join Ridgedale Center on Saturday, August 18th from 11 am – 3 pm for a free family fun event that’ll bring good vibes to the new school season!
Here’s what the event will have:
- A Creative Workshop led by illustrator Cat Coquillette in which she will teach guests of all ages fun ways to replicate creative lettering
- Back-to-school shopping, styles and trends from stores such as Gap, H&M, American Eagle and more
- Grand Opening of the new Old Navy store
- Hair and makeup demonstrations by Riley Rose, New Reflections, Sephora and All Pro Sports Barbershop
- Photo ops, giveaways, entertainment and more!
Ridgedale Center is your destination for back-to-school shopping whether you have young kids, tweens, or teens AND you can get a fun bonus just for shopping there!
Spend $50 or more at Ridgedale Center in August 2018 and you’ll receive a good vibes tote bag. Spend even more and receive a bag filled with items such as mini notebooks, a pop socket, and more! Visit the event mentioned above or the Mall Management office (M-F during office hours) through September 7th and present receipts from Ridgedale Center dated in August 2018 to receive your gift while supplies last. Limit 1 gift per person, must be 18 or older or have parent or guardian present.
Reader Giveaway: One lucky Thrifty Minnesota reader will receive a $50 Gift Card redeemable at any Ridgedale Center retailer or restaurant AND a back-to-school gift-with-purchase promotion that includes (but not limited to): a good vibes tote bag, mini-notebooks, pop socket, pencil case with fabric markers and more! To enter, just complete the form below by 11:59 pm ET on 8/27/18. Good luck!