Has WE Fest Country Music Festival been on your bucket list for this summer? Get your tickets now through Goldstar and save BIG!
WE Fest is held at Soo Pass Ranch in Detroit Lakes, MN. This year’s dates are August 1st through 3rd. Options include:
- $112 for general admission (reg. $160) – currently cheaper via Groupon: just $99!
- $182.50 for reserved seating – reserved blue (reg. $365)
- $215 for reserved seating – reserved blue + camp access (reg. $430)
Each of these options also includes a small service fee of $3-$5, but this is much smaller than the service fee you’ll pay if you go directly through the WE Fest website. (Seriously…the fee for general admission through their website is $21.65!!!!!!)
*NEW* If you’re only interested in attending one day of the festival, your best bet is to go through Groupon where they currently have discount admission for just $49 per day, all fees included). Main stage performances each day include:
- Thursday: Tyler Rich, Walker Hayes, LeAnn Rimes, Billy Currington, Keith Urban
- Friday: Kelleigh Bannen, Jimmie Allen, LANCO, Jake Owen, Brooks & Dunn
- Saturday: Adam Doleac, Dylan Scott, Big & Rich, Jamey Johnson, Chris Stapleton
WE Fest has been at the pinnacle of country music festivals for nearly four decades. The festival hosts tens of thousands of fans every August at Soo Pass Ranch in Detroit Lakes, where countless country legends have performed. This year’s line up includes Chris Stapleton, Keith Urban, Brooks & Dunn, Billy Currington, Jake Owen, Jamey Johnson, Big & Rich, LeAnn Rimes & so many more. Fans from all over the region come to WE Fest for the ultimate summer weekend, immersing themselves in the massive camping and country music party.