Enjoy free music in the park in Savage on Wednesday evenings this summer.
With so many communities offering music in the evenings, you could fill up your calendar each evening. Although many areas could really use some rain, the dry evenings have been nice to enjoy summer. Hopefully rain will come for those that need it though.
Savage will be hosting free music in the park on Wednesday evenings starting June 16th from 7-8pm. The free music events will take place at the McColl Pond Environmental Learning Center.
It looks like a great line up and something for everyone. Bring your chair or blanket and be ready for an evening of music.
• June 16: The Galactic Cowboy Orchestra (Rock Jazz Fusion)
• June 23: The Bazillions (Kids/Family)
• June 30: The Fairlanes (A-cappella Quartet)
• July 7: The Teddy Bear Band (Kids/Family)
• July 14: The Riverside Rockets (50’s Rock n’ Roll)
• July 21: Pan-handlers Steel Drum Band (Caribbean)
• July 28: Skippin’ Stones (Folk/Acoustic Rock)
• August 4: Dirt Road Dixie (Acoustic Dixie)
• August 11: PK Mayo (Blues)
• August 18: Will Hale & The Tadpole Band (Kids/Family)
Occasionally the weather doesn’t cooperate for outdoor events so be sure to check the website here or the FB page here if you are wondering if they music will happen. We mention this especially if you are driving a bit to see your favorite band.