This year’s event features:
- 25-minute (approximate) ride with a talking Thomas the Tank Engine
- Meet & Greet with Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway
- Thomas & Friends Imagination Station featuring a variety of activities
- All-new “Ask an Engineer” booth in which several kids can talk to an engineer and learn about trains and working on the rails
- A “Passport to Adventures” booklet for children to track their journey at the event and receive a special prize upon completion
- Thomas & Friends-themed activities including toy play, photo ops, musicians, magicians, mini golf, inflatables, face painting and more
Dates: July 26 – 28 and August 2 – 4. Gates open at 8:30 am and close at 5:30 pm. Thomas departs on the hour from 9 am to 4 pm.
The tour, now in its 24th year, will make 37 stops across the U.S. and Canada and is expected to welcome nearly one million passengers in 2019.
Tickets for Day Out With Thomas: The Steam Team Tour 2019 are on sale now and available by calling Ticketweb toll-free at 866-468-7630, or by visiting www.dayoutwiththomas.
Check out our Day Out with Thomas – Duluth review HERE!