Enjoy a Day Out With Thomas in Duluth. ride your favorite tank engine and save with 2022 Discount Tickets!
Thomas the Tank Engine is returning to Duluth this summer to the North Shore Scenic Railroad for Day Out With Thomas 2022: Dream Big. We had a blast at this event a few years ago!
This year’s event features:
- 25-minute (approximate) ride with a talking Thomas the Tank Engine
- Photo opportunities with Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway, Thomas, and other visiting characters
- Live Children’s Music with “Big & Tall band” AND “Will Hale & the Tadpole Parade”
- Activity Zone train games led by our Conductors
- Live Magic Shows
- Thomas & Friends-themed activities including toy play, photo ops, musicians, magicians, mini-golf, inflatables, and more
- Entry to the Lake Superior Railroad Museum included
Dates: August 5 – 7 and 12-14. Gates open at 8:30 am and close at 5:00 pm. Guests with ticket times are welcome to stay the entire time to enjoy all the activities.
The tour, now in its 28th year, will make 37 stops across the U.S. and Canada and is expected to welcome nearly one million passengers in 2022.
Tickets for Day Out With Thomas: Dream Big Tour 2022 are on sale now and available online here or by calling Ticketweb at 866-468-7630. Ticket prices are $22.
Day Out with Thomas Discount Tickets:
For a limited time, you can get half-price Day Out with Thomas tickets when you buy a family 4 pack of tickets! This ticket option is for Fridays and Sundays ONLY and needs to be purchased HERE while supplies last.
Check out our Day Out with Thomas – Duluth review HERE!
Steph Hill says
This would be so fun !
Heather B says
This would be so fun! My kids would love it. They love Thomas!
Robyn M says
I would love to bring my son to this, he is 2.5 and LOVES trains! He especially loves Thomas
Kristie S says
This sounds like a great time!
Ashley v. says
This would be awesome for my 3 year old!!!
We have been looking at doing this every year…our little guy is 4.5 and would love to meet Thomas!!!