Have some fun in the sun this summer at Bunker Beach Water Park in Coon Rapids! But before you go, check this list of coupons and discounts so you don’t have to pay full price. There are several different ways to save! Here are some ideas:
Visit on a Discount Day
Bunker Beach opens Saturday, June 5th and offers admission discounts and freebies on select dates:
- Tuesday, June 8 (Explore Your Parks Day) – $3 off admission, plus no vehicle permit fee required
- Sunday, June 20 (Father’s Day) – 50% off admission
- Sunday, July 4 (Independence Day) – $3 off admission for active military/veterans
- Tuesday, July 13 (Explore Your Parks Day) – $3 off admission, plus no vehicle permit fee required
- Monday, July 19 (Half Price Admission) – 50% off admission
- Thursday, July 29 (Be a Kid Day) – Everyone pays the under 48″ price
- Monday, August 9 (Half Price Admission) – 50% off admission
- Tuesday, August 10 (Explore Your Parks Day) – $3 off admission, plus no vehicle permit fee required
Buy a Vehicle Permit
Since Bunker Beach is located inside Bunker Hills Regional Park (part of the Anoka County Parks system), you’ll need to pay a vehicle entrance fee each time you visit ($6 per day). If you’re planning to visit a bunch of times, you can save on this expense by purchasing an annual permit for $30. This permit is valid at all Anoka County regional parks as well as regional parks in Washington and Carver counties.
If you’re just planning to drop off, a 10-minute pass is available at no charge.
Go with a Group
If you have a group of 20 or more, you can get in for as little as $9/$12 per person when you make a reservation at least two weeks prior to your arrival date. They also have box lunches available if you so choose for $7/person. Group rates are as follows and must be paid at least 7 days in advance:
- 20-50 people: $14 per person ($11 for under 48″)
- 51-100 people: $13 per person ($10 for under 48″)
- 100+ people: $12 per person ($9 for under 48″)
Visit After 4 pm
Bunker Beach offers Twilight Admission after 4 pm daily. Guests over 48″ get in for $12 (normally $16) and guests under 48″ or senior citizens ages 62 and over get in for $10 (normally $14). Babies under 18 months of age are always free.
Use a $3 Off Coupon
In the past there has been a Bunker Beach booth at the Anoka County Fair (July 20 – 25) with a $3 off coupon. Admission coupons have also popped up in Valpak fliers in past years.
Buy a Season Pass
If you’re planning to visit Bunker Beach several times, it may be in your best interest to buy a season pass. 2021 Season Passes are available for $90 per person for guests over 48″ and $65 per person for guests under 48″ and senior citizens (ages 62+). These passes would pay for themselves in 6 visits (that’s going off of the regular admission price). Season passholders also have a separate entrance line for quick access.
Starting July 21, you’ll be able to buy a pass for the remainder of the 2021 season and save 50%.
What other ways do you know of to save at Bunker Beach Water Park?