Celebrate Earth Day at the Everyday Eco Fest Extravaganza at Storm Creek in Eagan with activities, speakers, music, prizes, deals and more!
We have shared the popular Storm Creek Warehouse Sale with you in the past and now they’re bringing us a new event about helping the planet and doing good in the world (but with some great deals still included)!
The Everyday Eco Festival is happening Friday, April 21, 2023 from 12pm – 6pm at Storm Creek in Eagan. Make a point to celebrate Earth Day in Minnesota with this festival jam packed with activities and deals!
UPDATE: The event has now been moved indoors since it appears the weather won’t be cooperating. The great news is that Storm Creek has plenty of space for it.
The day will be full of things for you and your family to do. You can participate in activities, shop products, enter to win prizes and more!
Visit Storm Creek, located at 915 Blue Gentian Rd. Suite #900 in Eagan. If you cannot attend the festival in person, you can still save on their products and shop online!
Activities at Eco-Fest in the Eco-Fest Tent
Check out the full line up of activities planned for Friday afternoon:
- Plastic Bag Recycling Station
- Turn single–use plastic bags in for recycling
- If you bring in the most, you can win a $50 Storm Creek gift card
- Participate in interactive Earth Day Activities including Minute to Win It competitions for prizes
- Discover how a bottle turns into better and how Storm Creek has upcycled over 24 million bottles
- Hear from guest sustainability speakers
- Minnesota Waste Wise Foundation – become a plastic recycling pro
- Gustola Granola – products are made with all natural, locally–sourced ingredients
- Minnesota Renewable Energy Society
- Learn how to plant a green garden
- Plan your time on the river with the Mississippi Park Connection
- Listen to music from a local DJ
- Purchase delicious hot and fresh pizza from Chef Lucas Pizza
- Chef Lucas Pizza is a non–profit food truck who raises funds to help children battle illness
- Meet with an employee ambassador about career opportunities at Storm Creek
Activities at Eco-Fest in the Pop-up Shop
Save on Storm Creek’s clothing line:
- Shop the full Everyday Eco line
- Save 25% off regular priced items when you take the Sustainability School quiz
- Shop for a Storm Creek Mystery Box
- These are available for both women and men. You select the size. They include three sustainably made spring items for just $49 (estimated total value of $170!)
- Hunt for great deals in the Bargain Bins which are 50% or more off regular price
What is Storm Creek?
Storm Creek is a women-owned company founded in 2006 that sells a fully eco-made line of year-round lifestyle apparel. The Storm Creek company is committed to sustainability and performance.
Every business decision is made with the environment and planet in mind, helping do their part in alleviating the massive ocean plastic problem and fast-fashion waste issue. Their lifestyle apparel product line is made from upcycled materials and sustainable practices.
Not only do they produce environmentally conscious products, but the company believes in giving back to the community. Storm Creek donates over 5% of profits to environmental and community causes.
Since 2014, they have donated over $1 Million to charity, with an intention of giving back $5 Million by 2030. From purchases made in April, 10% of all sales will go to the Mississippi Park Connection and the National Park Foundation.
Storm Creek puts plastic bottles to use! They have turned more than 24 million plastic bottles into eco-friendly, outdoor-inspired apparel that performs well with long-lasting quality.
The company sells directly to consumers as well as apparel distributors. You may find their products in resorts and national parks across North America.
Storm Creek is now educating! They recently launched their Sustainability School which offers education via webinars, speaking engagements, and content, as well as an Eco Quiz that companies and individuals can take to test their sustainability knowledge.
Mark next Friday on your calendar, you don’t want to miss this event! Check out Storm Creek’s Facebook Event page for more details.
You don’t have to wait for the event to shop, check out their products online today!
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Kim has worked in the field of Education prior to staying home to spend more time with her three children. She enjoys hunting for deals, especially on everyday items and family outings.
Kim has grown up and continues to live in Central Minnesota. She enjoys being active outdoors, gardening, attending sporting events, and spending time with her family.