Grab the kids and celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at the Landmark Center in downtown St. Paul with two days of family friendly fun.
I was recently reminded that kids enjoy celebrating St. Patrick’s Day, however it’s not always easy to find kid friendly activities. Lucky for those of with kids, the Landmark Center in downtown St. Paul has two days of family friendly fun:
- Saint Patrick’s Day Celebration – Friday, March 17, 2023 – 10am to 5pm
- An Irish Day of Dance – Sunday, March 19, 2023 – 11am to 5pm
Both days are packed full of fun inside the Landmark. Check out the schedule here. Tickets are $9 for adults, $7 for kids 6-12 and seniors 65 and over and may be purchased at the door on either day. Kids 5 and under are free.
Irish attractions include:
- Local and regional music on four different stages
- Traditional Irish dancing from local dance schools and adult performance groups
- Irish Marketplace with authentic Irish merchants, artisans, and informational resources
- Traditional food, American-style sandwiches, with Irish and local beer
- Seminars on Irish topics, including music, language, and theater
- Children’s stage and crafts activities offered free of charge
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Kristi is married with twin daughters. She grew up on a small dairy farm, but now lives in the south metro area. She enjoys finding free or thrifty things to do whether they are outings close to home or last minute adventures to far-away places.
Kristi can also be found enjoying estate sales, attempting to garden, volunteering in the wetlands or a favorite thrift store, or maybe just enjoying a good play in one of the many theatre venues in the area.