I was recently reminded that kids enjoy celebrating St. Patrick’s Day, however it’s not always easy to find kid friendly activities. Lucky for those of with kids, the Landmark Center in downtown St. Paul has two days of family friendly fun:
- Saint Patrick’s Day Celebration – Saturday, March 16, 2019
- An Irish Day of Dance – Sunday, March 17, 2018
Both days are packed full of fun inside the Landmark. Check out the schedule here. Tickets are $7 for adults, $5 for kids 6-12 and seniors 65 and over and may be purchased at the door on either day. Kids 5 and under are free.
Irish attractions include:
- Local and regional Irish music throughout the day on four stages.
- Traditional Irish dancers from area dance schools and adult groups performing high-spirited exhibition style Irish dance.
- Traditional Irish music along with tea and scones in our Irish Tea Room.
- The Irish Marketplace with authentic Irish merchants, artisans and informational resources.
- Traditional Irish food and American style sandwiches, along with local and Irish beer.
- Children’s crafts with an Irish theme, offered free of charge.
- Children’s stage with special entertainment just for the ‘wee ones.’
- Seminars on Irish topics, including Irish music and language.
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Kristi is married with twin girls in high school. She grew up on a small dairy farm, but now lives in the southern suburbs of the Twin Cities. She enjoys finding free or thrifty things to do whether they are outings close to home or last minute adventures to far-away places.
Kristi can also be found enjoying estate sales, attempting to garden, volunteering in the wetlands or a favorite thrift store, or maybe just enjoying a good play in one of the many theatre venues in the area.