If you’re a CenterPoint Energy customer, you can request a FREE Energy Efficiency Kit that will help you save on energy costs. This kit offers easy, do-it-yourself ways to increase your home’s efficiency and reduce your energy use by sealing air leaks around your home.
Each Energy Efficiency Kit comes with:
- Energy-saving showerhead (chrome), includes Teflon pipe wrap
- Energy-saving kitchen swivel faucet aerator
- Energy-saving bathroom faucet aerator
- Rope caulk (gray) – 90 ft.
- High-performance weatherstrip (brown)
- Insulating window film (3-pack)
- Outlet/switchplate foam gasket covers (24-pack)
- Water heater temperature gauge card
- Energy efficiency educational materials
You’ll also receive a “More Comfort, Less Energy booklet” with energy-saving tips and easy installation instructions for the items you receive in your kit.
This offer is valid for CenterPoint Energy residential natural gas heating customers in Minnesota. Limited to one Energy Efficiency Kit per customer/household.
Bobbi Jo Davis says
I could really use the free energy efficiency kit that is advertised here but when I click on the link it tells me that the resource cannot be found. So if anyone knows how to get one if these kits so my apartment could be more efficient. My bedroom is very cold this time of year and my door leaves a cold draft that comes in all the time. I am on disability and do not get our much due to the disability. I hope I can get the kit. I have centerpoint for my heating company.
The link is still working, but instead of offering a complete kit they have several no-cost items that you can choose from.
Eunice Kistner says
No, it’s not working. I’ve tried several times for several months & it always says an error occurred.