Save on your next family getaway with these Great Wolf Lodge MN deals and discounts!
As they only offer specific dates via Groupon, find the best prices for other dates by booking directly through Great Wolf Lodge.
Choose from the following options:
- 1NT Deluxe Bunk Bed Suite – $119+/night
- 2NT Deluxe Bunk Bed Suite – $99+/night
- 1NT Family Suite – $129+/night
- 2NT Family Suite – $109+/night
- 1NT Queen Cabin Suite – $139+/night
- 2NT Queen Cabin Suite – $119+/night
Along with your stay, you’ll receive six daily water park wristbands. Please note that there is also a $29.99 Daily Resort Fee which covers WiFi, daily newspaper, in-room coffee, access to fax machine, local phone calls, and concierge service.
Dates are available into September.
Depending on when you want to visit, you may save more by booking directly through Great Wolf Lodge online. Right now you can use the coupon code HGETAWAY to save up to 50% on dates through 9/30/21! Coupon code expires 6/27/21.
The heart and soul of Great Wolf Lodge Minneapolis/Bloomington is its 75,000-square-foot indoor water park. Splashy rides such as River Canyon Run—a four-story raft water slide—and a zero-depth-entry wave pool with 3-foot swells surround the park’s iconic hub: a four-story treehouse with a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket. Younger kids will have a blast with the gentle spray features of Cub Paw Pool.
The water park, which hovers around 84 degrees all year long, isn’t the resort’s only family-friendly activity. You’ll also find a bowling alley and an arcade with more than 100 games.
- Extended water park access: You can enter the water park at 1 p.m. on the day you check in and stay until close on the day you check out (essentially 2 days’ water park admission).
- Family-friendly fun: The resort has games and activities for kids of all ages. Explore options by age group here.
- Hands-on crafts and activities such as face painting and balloon twisting during the Lunch Time Lineup can keep kids entertained when they want a break from the water park action.
- Roomy suites comfortably sleep up to six guests.
- Fuel up with food and drinks at seven restaurants and snack bars.
- Add a Paw Pass or Pup Pass to your stay to enjoy kid-friendly activities and sweets at MagiQuest, Ben & Jerry’s, and more at a discounted rate. See everything that’s included—as well as other available packages—here (additional fees apply).
- Safety first: Complimentary life jackets in multiple sizes and trained lifeguards help keep families safe and secure.
- Distance from Minneapolis: 10 miles
Great Wolf Adventure Park
Besides the water park, don’t forget that there is plenty of dry fun, too! Great Wolf Adventure Park is filled with activities and experiences that are fun for the whole family. There are lots of active experiences to work off that never-ending kid energy and ways for them to put their thinking caps on, too. Check out our crew’s experience with Great Wolf Adventure Park in Bloomington to see what they have to offer!