As far as I’m concerned, summer has just begun! One fantastic destination for an upcoming family getaway is Great Wolf Lodge, and right now you can book your stay through Groupon for as low as $99/night!
- $129+/night for a Deluxe Bunk Bed Suite
- $109+/night for a Deluxe Bunk Bed Suite – 2 night minimum
- $139+/night for a Family Suite
- $149+/night for a Queen Cabin Suite
Another option: Book your stay directly online by August 16, 2020 and use the coupon code FALLSAVE to save up to 40%. This is valid for stays through November 1, 2020. Your price per night may actually be lower when you book directly with this coupon code vs. going through Groupon – try it and see!
The heart and soul of Great Wolf Lodge Minneapolis/Bloomington is its 75,000-square-foot indoor water park. Splashy rides such as River Canyon Run—a four-story raft water slide—and a zero-depth-entry wave pool with 3-foot swells surround the park’s iconic hub: a four-story treehouse with a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket. Younger kids will have a blast with the gentle spray features of Cub Paw Pool.
The water park, which hovers around 84 degrees all year long, isn’t the resort’s only family-friendly activity. You’ll also find a bowling alley and an arcade with more than 100 games.
- Extended water park access: You can enter the water park at 1 p.m. on the day you check in and stay until close on the day you check out (essentially 2 days’ water park admission).
- Family-friendly fun: The resort has games and activities for kids of all ages. Explore options by age group here.
- Hands-on crafts and activities such as face painting and balloon twisting during the Lunch Time Lineup can keep kids entertained when they want a break from the water park action.
- Roomy suites comfortably sleep up to six guests.
- Fuel up with food and drinks at seven restaurants and snack bars.
- Add a Paw Pass or Pup Pass to your stay to enjoy kid-friendly activities and sweets at MagiQuest, Ben & Jerry’s, and more at a discounted rate. See everything that’s included—as well as other available packages—here (additional fees apply).
- Safety first: Complimentary life jackets in multiple sizes and trained lifeguards help keep families safe and secure.
- Distance from Minneapolis: 10 miles
Great Wolf Adventure Park
Besides the water park, don’t forget that there is plenty of dry fun, too! Great Wolf Adventure Park is filled with activities and experiences that are fun for the whole family. There are lots of active experiences to work off that never-ending kid energy and ways for them to put their thinking caps on, too. Check out our crew’s experience with Great Wolf Adventure Park in Bloomington to see what they have to offer!