We are so hopeful that we will soon be able to get out and about with our families. One fantastic destination for an upcoming family getaway is Great Wolf Lodge, and right now you can book your stay and save 25%!
Book your stay by May 25th, 2020 and use the coupon code LONGER to save 25% on a 2-night stay from June 16th – September 3rd, 2020.
If you’re nervous about booking a stay, know that Great Wolf Lodge is offering a Free Cancellation or Change Program in which you can cancel for a full refund or change to a future date without penalties up until June 16th, 2020.
The heart and soul of Great Wolf Lodge Minneapolis/Bloomington is its 75,000-square-foot indoor water park. Splashy rides such as River Canyon Run—a four-story raft water slide—and a zero-depth-entry wave pool with 3-foot swells surround the park’s iconic hub: a four-story treehouse with a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket. Younger kids will have a blast with the gentle spray features of Cub Paw Pool.
The water park, which hovers around 84 degrees all year long, isn’t the resort’s only family-friendly activity. You’ll also find a bowling alley and an arcade with more than 100 games.
- Extended water park access: You can enter the water park at 1 p.m. on the day you check in and stay until close on the day you check out (essentially 2 days’ water park admission).
- Family-friendly fun: The resort has games and activities for kids of all ages. Explore options by age group here.
- Hands-on crafts and activities such as face painting and balloon twisting during the Lunch Time Lineup can keep kids entertained when they want a break from the water park action.
- Roomy suites comfortably sleep up to six guests.
- Fuel up with food and drinks at seven restaurants and snack bars.
- Add a Paw Pass or Pup Pass to your stay to enjoy kid-friendly activities and sweets at MagiQuest, Ben & Jerry’s, and more at a discounted rate. See everything that’s included—as well as other available packages—here (additional fees apply).
- Safety first: Complimentary life jackets in multiple sizes and trained lifeguards help keep families safe and secure.
- Distance from Minneapolis: 10 miles
Great Wolf Adventure Park
Besides the water park, don’t forget that there is plenty of dry fun, too! Great Wolf Adventure Park is filled with activities and experiences that are fun for the whole family. There are lots of active experiences to work off that never-ending kid energy and ways for them to put their thinking caps on, too. Check out our crew’s experience with Great Wolf Adventure Park in Bloomington to see what they have to offer!