Before your next trip to the Mall of America, you’ll definitely want to check out Groupon for savings on some of their attractions! The Mall of America is a fantastic destination for both out-of-towners and locals. There is just SO much to do and see!
We’ve rounded up all of the Mall of America Groupon deals we could find, including everything from the Amazing Mirror Maze to GameWorks to Sea Life Minnesota. Enjoy!
- $10 for a mirror-maze adventure for two
- $20 for a mirror-maze adventure for four
- $30 for a mirror-maze adventure for six
- $64 for a party package for up to twelve
Nestled within the third floor of Mall of America, the Amazing Mirror Maze’s twisting, reflective paths wind through a 2,500-square-foot labyrinth brimming with disorienting mirrors arranged beneath archways flecked with colorful diamonds. These endless passageways fade into the distance, reflected eternally to befuddle guests and throw off internal navigation systems.
- $80 for The Big Ticket Adventure Pass for One Child
- $89 for The Big Ticket Adventure Pass for One Adult
The Big Ticket is a three-day pass that provides 30% savings on the following Mall of America and Twin Cities attractions:
- Nickelodeon Universe® (Mall of America)
- SEA LIFE® Minnesota Aquarium (Mall of America)
- Science Museum of Minnesota®
- Minnesota Zoo
- IMAX® Theatre at the Minnesota Zoo
- FlyOver America (Mall of America)
- Crayola® Experience (Mall of America)
Once your attraction pass has been acknowledged at the first attraction, you will have three days, including that day, to visit the attractions. Each attraction can only be visited once within the three days (note: three days does not necessarily mean 72 hours).
- $20 for an all-day game pass for one and a $20 game card
Each all-day pass grants a single user unlimited access to hundreds of arcade games, valid from the first swipe until the arcade closes that day. The GameWorks venues are family entertainment centers that offer a unique combination of games, food and sports for the whole family. Our goal is to provide families with a premiere entertainment and gaming experience in a safe and welcoming environment.
- $19 for an old-time-style photo session with 8”x10” print for up to two people
- $35 for an old-time-style photo session with 8”x10” print for up to four people
- $46 for an old-time-style photo session with 8”x10” print for up to six people
- $11 for general admission any Wednesday, Thursday, or Sunday show
- $16 for general admission any Friday show
- $14.99 for Admission for One Child Ages 3-12: Valid Monday-Friday
- $19.99 for Admission for One Adult Ages 13+: Valid Monday-Friday
- $15.99 for Admission for One Child Ages 3-12: Valid Any Day
- $21.99 for Admission for One Adult Ages 13+: Valid Any Day
Travel around the world’s amazing oceans with just one ticket to SEA LIFE. Family and friends explore the 1.3 million gallon aquarium featuring thousands of sea creatures around every turn. Seahorses and jellyfish swim around in breathtaking fashion, and so does other marine life. A 300ft long ocean tunnel, simulates the experience of walking across the ocean floor. 9ft long Sand Tiger Sharks roam overhead and flash their menacing teeth while giant rescued sea turtles come face to flipper with you.
- $18 for Go Kart Experience for One; Valid Monday–Thursday
- $35 for Go Kart Experience for Two; Valid Monday–Thursday
- $65 for Go Kart Experience for Four; Valid Monday–Thursday
- $89 for Go Kart Experience for Six; Valid Monday–Thursday
- $19 for Three Active or Virtual Reality Games Plus Laser Tag for One Person
- $35 for Three Active or Virtual Reality Games Plus Laser Tag for Two Person
- $65 for Three Active or Virtual Reality Games Plus Laser Tag for Four Person
- $92 for Three Active or Virtual Reality Games Plus Laser Tag for Six Person
Located with the modern marvel that is the Mall of America, SMAAASH and its 40,000 square feet center offers visitors an array of ways to have fun. Their multilevel go-kart track features electric go-karts, and more than a dozen virtual reality experiences help guests immerse themselves in another world, whether they’re fighting back hordes of zombies or balancing 500 feet above sea level with only a narrow plank to walk across tall buildings. Food and drinks are available on-site to keep kids and adults alike partying throughout the day.
- $19 for Class for One
- $35 for Class for Two
- $64 for Class for Four
Classes include demonstration with opportunities for hands-on participation, as well as samples of the recipes made during the class, take-home recipes, and pairing ideas. Cooking, wine appreciation, or spirit appreciation classes are available. If desired, alternative dietary needs can be addressed during the class if mentioned at registration.
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Laura is a former high school English teacher turned avid deal shopper following the birth of her first child. Now she’s a work-from-home mom of six which keeps her plenty busy!
Laura grew up in southern Minnesota and has called the Twin Cities home for over fifteen years. On the off chance she gets some free time you’ll find her with her nose in a book, spending time with family and friends, or enjoying a hot cup of coffee.