Browse and shop for some new art this weekend at the Lakeville Art Festival. It’s happening Saturday and Sunday, September 19 and 20 from 10 am – 5 pm each day on the grounds of the Lakeville Area Art Center. The event features artwork from approximately 60 artists.
About Lakeville Art Festival:
Considered to be one of the finest art festivals south of the river, the Lakeville Art Festival is held the third weekend in September in historic downtown Lakeville, Minnesota on the grounds of the Lakeville Area Arts Center. Featuring approximately 60 juried artists on the park-like grounds using a unique circular arrangement of artist booths, the Lakeville Art Festival provides an intimate and accessible setting to enjoy fine art.
To help meet current COVID-19 restrictions, they request that you follow these guidelines while shopping:
- Face masks are required. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- Social distancing will be required while at the festival.
- Booth capacity will be displayed for each artist on their tent.
- To meet capacity restrictions, they are requesting that you sign up for a shopping time using SignUpGenius.
- For the safety of all, if you are feeling ill or are experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms, we request that you shop our artists online.
For more information, visit the event website.