This great deal is back – get a discounted Minnesota Historical Society membership through the end of February, 2019!
Use the coupon code 5578 to pay $41 for a 1-year Individual Plus membership for one adult plus one guest per visit ($69 value) or $59 for a 1-year Household Plus membership for two adults and all children in the household or all grandchildren under age 18, plus two guests per visit ($99 value).
Remember, this savings is only good through February 28 and you’ll need to enter the coupon code 5578 to see the lower price at checkout.
Minnesota Historical Society Membership Benefits
Here’s what your Minnesota Historical Society membership will include:
- Free admission to 26 historic sites and museums around Minnesota, including
- Mill City Museum in Minneapolis
- Minnesota History Center in St. Paul
- Oliver Kelley Farm in Elk River
- Split Rock Lighthouse in Two Harbors (on the North Shore)
- and many more!
- Discounts on classes and programs
- A subscription to the award-winning Minnesota History magazine
- Invitations to members-only events
- Reciprocal benefits at nearly 250 historical societies nationwide
Get started with your membership HERE.
For more history-related discounts in the area, check out these deals:
Hennepin History Museum – Only $10 for admission for two ($5 each)
Northfield Historical Society – Only $9 for admission for four or $6 for admission for two
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Laura is a former high school English teacher turned avid deal shopper following the birth of her first child. Now she’s a work-from-home mom of six which keeps her plenty busy!
Laura grew up in southern Minnesota and has called the Twin Cities home for over fifteen years. On the off chance she gets some free time you’ll find her with her nose in a book, spending time with family and friends, or enjoying a hot cup of coffee.