Give or treat yourself to an experience gift! This Groupon offer for the North Shore Scenic Railroad in Duluth is currently available with several options to choose from, whether you’re looking for the 75-minute daily Duluth Zephyr ride or the evening 2.5-hour Music and Pizza Train.
- Duluth Zephyr Excursion for One; Valid Sunday – Thursday – $12
- Duluth Zephyr Excursion for One; Valid Any Day – $14
- Duluth Zephyr Excursion for Two; Valid Sunday – Thursday – $21
- Duluth Zephyr Excursion for Two; Valid Any Day – $23
- Duluth Zephyr Excursion for Four; Valid Sunday – Thursday – $38
- Duluth Zephyr Excursion for Four; Valid Any Day – $44
- Live Music and Pizza Evening Train Tour for One – $16
- Live Music and Pizza Evening Train Tour for Two – $29
- Live Music and Pizza Evening Train Tour for Four – $56
The trains run from May 1st through July 31st, and you’ll need to make your reservation online in advance. There is a limit of 2 per person, and you may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for coach seating; first class is upgradable at face value.
*COVID-19 NOTE* Excursions are canceled through May 31st, and their first excursions are aimed for Monday, June 1st. Please use your personal discretion and comfort level in determining whether or not this offer is appropriate for you.
The Lakefront Line of the North Shore Scenic Railroad began life back in 1886 as a freight service, with some passenger service before the presence of reliable roadways. More than a century later, the North Shore Scenic Railroad runs that same path, offering residents and tourists alike a taste of old-fashioned transportation and unspoiled natural splendor. Train excursions hug the shoreline of Lake Superior for a part of the route, then lead into the majestic north woods. Riders travel along the tracks in vintage train cars during daily tours held throughout the spring, summer, and fall, as well as special excursions such as elegant dinner train trips and the annual fall beer-tasting train.
Get your Groupon HERE!