We can all agree that tubing is fun, but it’s way more fun at night. Stepping up a notch is tubing with laser lights! Buck Hill will once again be offering some special tubing fun. The dates for this year’s Laser light tubing are February 27th-29th.
They are hosting a Northern Lights | Laser Light Tubing event. Lights will go on once it’s dark. Mark your calendars for some fun on the hill! I hope they make this a regular thing. Tickets will be $18 for two hours of fun.
Additional information about the event:
Sessions = 90 minutes
Arrival = Arrive within your time selection.
- Arrivals prior to your time, will not be accepted.
Lights go on at dusk.
- No children under 5
- All participants must be at least 42″ tall
- No chains – one tube per lane, per run
- Hill may close temporarily for grooming or changing conditions
- No ski boots allowed on snow tubing hill
- Only Buck Hill tubes allowed on the tubing hill
- No snowboards, skis, sleds, toboggans, or tubes other than the tubes supplied by Buck Hill, are allowed.