Take a fun Lake Minnetonka Cruise with Paradise Charter Cruises for as low as $18.16 per person!
I think it is safe to say that warmer weather is here to stay! I love going out on the water and feeling the wind in my hair. With all of the lakes and rivers here in Minnesota, it’s not too hard to find a great spot to relax on the water.
Enjoy a fun night out with a Lake Minnetonka cruise from Paradise Charter Cruises. Right now they have a couple of cruise options available at a discount on Groupon!
Here are the different options available:
- $35 for 2-Hour Dinner Cruise for One on Lake Minnetonka
- $69 for 2-Hour Dinner Cruise for Two on Lake Minnetonka
- $135 for 2-Hour Dinner Cruise for Four on Lake Minnetonka
- $199 for 2-Hour Dinner Cruise for Six on Lake Minnetonka
- $21 for a 90-Minute Sightseeing Cruise for One on Lake Minnetonka
- $39 for a 90-Minute Sightseeing Cruise for Two on Lake Minnetonka
- $75 for a 90-Minute Sightseeing Cruise for Four on Lake Minnetonka
- $109 for a 90-Minute Sightseeing Cruise for Six on Lake Minnetonka
With the Dinner Cruise option, you’ll be able to choose from a Happy Hour Pizza Cruise (pizza buffet + happy hour drink specials), Margarita Fiesta Cruise (burrito bowl + margarita and happy hour drink specials), or Cheeseburger in Paradise Cruise (hamburger, sides + drink specials).
Aboard the Yachts of Paradise Charter Cruises, you will depart from the charming lakeside town of Excelsior. Your Lake Minnetonka cruise will take you past century-old lake cottages from the past to luxurious mansions in the millions, all from the comfort of either the Paradise Destiny II, Paradise Princess II or the Paradise Grand. Lake Minnetonka’s historical past and exciting waters await you!
Once you make your purchase, you’ll need to book your cruise online. The promotional value of the Groupon expires 10/15/23 and these cruises operate in all weather conditions.
Get your Groupon HERE!
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Laura is a former high school English teacher turned avid deal shopper following the birth of her first child. Now she’s a work-from-home mom of six which keeps her plenty busy!
Laura grew up in southern Minnesota and has called the Twin Cities home for over fifteen years. On the off chance she gets some free time you’ll find her with her nose in a book, spending time with family and friends, or enjoying a hot cup of coffee.