Take a fun Mississippi River Cruise on the Minneapolis Queen for as low as $18.16 per person!
We have so many great bodies of water here in Minnesota which makes for lots of warm weather fun and enjoyment. To me there are few things more peaceful than being out on the water with the wind blowing through my hair.
Enjoy a fun night out with a Mississippi River cruise from Minneapolis Queen. Right now they have a couple of cruise options available at a discount on Groupon in which you can pay as low as $18.16/person!
There are the different options available, both with and without dinner. See the current prices here as the amounts may change:
- $21 for 90-Minute Sightseeing Cruise for One on the Mississippi River
- $35 for 2 Hour Dinner Cruise for One on the Mississippi River
- $69 for a 2 Hour Evening Dinner Cruise for Two on the Mississippi River
- $135 for a 2 Hour Evening Dinner Cruise for Four on the Mississippi River
- $199 for a 2 Hour Evening Dinner Cruise for Four on the Mississippi River
- $39 for 90-Minute Sightseeing Cruise for Two on the Mississippi River
- $75 for 90-Minute Sightseeing Cruise for Four on the Mississippi River
- $109 for 90-Minute Sightseeing Cruise for Six on the Mississippi River
Dinner Cruise options include a Margarita Fiesta, Taco Tuesday, Happy Hour and Pizza, and Cheeseburger in Paradise.
Take an evening dinner cruise or sightseeing cruise on our historic Minneapolis Queen Paddleboat, a modern day replica of the grand riverboats that used to ply the Mississippi River. Our boat cruises will take you along the southern trails of the Grand Rounds Scenic Byway and Heritage Trail, along the U of M Campus riverfront and under the stunning 35W Bridge. Along the way, you’ll get stunning views of St. Anthony Falls, the historic Stone Arch Bridge, and the legendary river bluffs with the downtown Minneapolis skyline as a backdrop as we show you the best the Mississippi River has to offer!
Once you make your purchase, you’ll need to book your cruise online. The promotional value of the Groupon expires 10/15/23 and these cruises operate in all weather conditions.
Get your Groupon HERE!
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Laura is a former high school English teacher turned avid deal shopper following the birth of her first child. Now she’s a work-from-home mom of six which keeps her plenty busy!
Laura grew up in southern Minnesota and has called the Twin Cities home for over fifteen years. On the off chance she gets some free time you’ll find her with her nose in a book, spending time with family and friends, or enjoying a hot cup of coffee.