It’s almost time for the Randolph Railroad Days! The fun event with all things railroad, will take place October 23rd and 24th. Randolph is located just 20 minutes south of the twin cities and 45 minutes north of Rochester. The event is sponsored by the Randolph Area Historical Society – an impressive event for all ages to enjoy.
The show will again be at the Randolph school and rail yard.
Activities and events happening this year include:
- Real Progressive Rail Engine & Caboose!
- CHOO CHOO BOB’S Engineer Paul! (both days)
- Operating model railroads and railroad displays
- Railroad Swap meet (collectibles, model trains, antique toys, books & magazines)
- Fire Fighting equipment with Fire Fighters!
- Thomas the Train play tables
- Concession stand
October 23rd: 9am-3pm
October 24th: 10am-2pm
Cost: Adults $6/day, children 10 & under FREE with paid adult.
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Kristi is married with twin girls in high school. She grew up on a small dairy farm, but now lives in the southern suburbs of the Twin Cities. She enjoys finding free or thrifty things to do whether they are outings close to home or last minute adventures to far-away places.
Kristi can also be found enjoying estate sales, attempting to garden, volunteering in the wetlands or a favorite thrift store, or maybe just enjoying a good play in one of the many theatre venues in the area.