Depending on your age you might be able to sing the O-S-C-A-R…M-A-Y-E-R song. Okay I might be giving an indication of just how old I am. Even if you can’t recall the song, you can surely recognize the Wienermobile! Get your camera ready, the Wienermobile is coming to town!
This fun, memorable and of course recognizable vehicle will be making several stops. The planned schedule will be at the following locations:
- Lunds & Byerlys- 12880 Elm Creek, Maple Grove MN (10 A.M.- 1 P.M.)
- Lunds & Byerlys- 3455 Vicksburg Lane, Plymouth MN (2 P.M.- 5 P.M.)
- Coborns- 209 6th Ave. NE, Isanti MN (10 A.M.- 1 P.M.)
- County Market- 5418 St. Croix Trail, North Branch MN (2 P.M.- 5 P.M.)
- Lunds & Byerlys- 3777 Park Center Blvd, St. Louis Park MN (10 A.M.- 1 P.M.)
- Lunds & Byerlys- 5725 Duluth Street, Golden Valley MN (2 P.M.- 4 P.M.)
- Coborns- 7900 Sunnywood Drive NW, Ramsey MN (10 A.M.- 1 P.M.)
- Cobrons- 19425 Evans St. NW, Elk River MN (2 P.M.- 4 P.M.)
Make plans to take a picture, grab an iconic Wiener Whistle and take a look inside the BUN-derful vehicle! Check out the iconic 27-foot-long hot dog on wheels!
You can learn more about the Wienermobile tour HERE.