Depending on your age, you might be able to sing the O-S-C-A-R…M-A-Y-E-R song. Even if you can’t recall the song, you can surely recognize the Wienermobile!
Get your camera ready because the Wienermobile is coming to town!
Make plans to take a picture, grab an iconic Wiener Whistle and take a look inside the BUN-derful vehicle! Check out the iconic 27-foot-long hot dog on wheels!
This fun, memorable, and of course, recognizable vehicle will be making several stops in Minnesota. The planned schedule will be at the following locations:
- Wednesday, June 29
- 10 am – 2:30 pm: Transportation Museum St. Paul
- 3:30 – 5 pm: Graduate Minneapolis
- Friday, July 1
- 3 – 8 pm: Apple Valley Freedom Days Car Show
- Saturday, July 2
- 9 am – 12 pm: Brooklyn Park Hy-Vee
- 1 – 4 pm: Spring Lake Park Hy-Vee
- Sunday, July 3
- 9 am – 12 pm: Maplewood Hy-Vee
- 1 – 4 pm: Oakdale Hy-Vee
- Monday, July 4
- 12 – 4 pm: Chanhassen July 4th Celebration
- Thursday, July 14
- Cottage Grove Cub Foods
- Oakdale Cub Foods
- Friday, July 15
- Maple Grove Cub Foods
- St. Louis Park Cub Foods
- Saturday, July 16
- Hopkins Raspberry Festival Marketplace Fair
- Sunday, July 17
- Hopkins Raspberry Festival Parade
You can learn more about the Wienermobile tour HERE.
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Laura is a former high school English teacher turned avid deal shopper following the birth of her first child. Now she’s a work-from-home mom of six which keeps her plenty busy!
Laura grew up in southern Minnesota and has called the Twin Cities home for over fifteen years. On the off chance she gets some free time you’ll find her with her nose in a book, spending time with family and friends, or enjoying a hot cup of coffee.