Classical Actors Ensemble is performing Much Ado About Nothing this summer at free Shakespeare in the Park performances in the Twin Cities!
With the winter weather we experience here in Minnesota, it’s always fun to spend as much time outdoors as we can in the summer months. Why not catch an outdoor theater performance?
Once again this summer, the Classical Actors Ensemble will be performing in various Twin Cities parks. All performances are FREE and open to the public between June 16 – July 16!
This year’s play will be Much Ado About Nothing. Picnics are encouraged, as are patrons of all ages. You can register for your performance date HERE to receive updates about the location and possible weather alerts.
About Much Ado About Nothing:
A Prince and his soldiers returning from a long campaign bring excitement, intrigue, and passion to a rural town in this romantic comedy of manners. Can callow youths and jaded exes both find love when malicious gossip is afoot?
Dates and locations are as follows:
- Friday, June 16 at 7 pm – Lake Harriet Rose Garden (Lyndale Park), Minneapolis
- Saturday, June 17 at 7 pm – Lake of the Isles, Minneapolis
- Sunday, June 18 at 7 pm – Matthews Park, Minneapolis
- Thursday, June 22 at 7pm – Tony Schmidt Regional Park, Arden Hills
- Friday, June 23 at 7 pm – Harriet Island Target Stage, St. Paul
- Saturday, June 24 at 7 pm – Lake of the Isles, Minneapolis
- Sunday, June 25 at 3 pm – Cedar Lake East Beach, Minneapolis
- Thursday, June 29 at 7 pm – Franconia Sculpture Park, Shafer
- Friday, June 30 at 7 pm – Newell Park, St. Paul
- Saturday, July 1 at 7 pm – Lake of the Isles, Minneapolis
- Sunday, July 2 at 7 pm – Water Works Park, Minneapolis
- Thursday, July 6 at 7 pm – Town Green Park, Maple Grove
- Friday, July 7 at 7 pm – Como Lakeside Pavilion, St. Paul
- Saturday, July 8 at 7 pm – Lake of the Isles, Minneapolis
- Sunday, July 9 at 4 pm – Normandale Lake Bandshell, Bloomington
- Thursday, July 13 at 7 pm – St. Clement’s Church, St. Paul
- Friday, July 14 at 7 pm – Wolfe Park Amphitheater, St. Louis Park
- Saturday, July 15 at 7 pm – Lake of the Isles, Minneapolis
- Sunday, July 16 at 7 pm – MN Humanities Center, St. Paul
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Laura is a former high school English teacher turned avid deal shopper following the birth of her first child. Now she’s a work-from-home mom of six which keeps her plenty busy!
Laura grew up in southern Minnesota and has called the Twin Cities home for over fifteen years. On the off chance she gets some free time you’ll find her with her nose in a book, spending time with family and friends, or enjoying a hot cup of coffee.