One of the things I miss the most during this stay at home time is traveling and wandering. We all know we aren’t able to visit our favorite museums or historic places in person because they are closed.
In partnership with Explore Minnesota, Visit Duluth, and Alleycat Photography, Glensheen launched a 360º virtual tour experience that is available free of charge.
The Glensheen Virtual Tour is a chance to see the historic mansion and have it feel like we are there… almost.
Books About Glensheen:
Glensheen’s Daughter, The Marjorie Congdon Story Paperback – November 23, 1998Glensheen: The Official Guide to Duluth’s Historic Congdon EstateWill to Murder: The True Story Behind the Crimes & Trials Surrounding the Glensheen Killings
About the Glensheen Virtual Tour:
Best ways to experience the Virtual Tour
- Chose your Virtual Tour Enhancement – Virtual Treasure Book or Glensheen App
- Download & open the Glensheen app on your smartphone (available in the Apple App Store and Google Play)
- Or print the Virtual Treasure Book
- Open the 360º virtual tour on a laptop or desktop
- Use the Virtual Treasure Book as an eye-spy game or the Glensheen app for audio snippets to enhance your experience as you virtually explore the mansion.
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Kristi is married with twin girls in high school. She grew up on a small dairy farm, but now lives in the southern suburbs of the Twin Cities. She enjoys finding free or thrifty things to do whether they are outings close to home or last minute adventures to far-away places.
Kristi can also be found enjoying estate sales, attempting to garden, volunteering in the wetlands or a favorite thrift store, or maybe just enjoying a good play in one of the many theatre venues in the area.