Explore the Glensheen Mansion in Duluth from the comfort of your own home through their virtual tour.
A 360º Glensheen Mansion virtual tour experience was created in 2020 in partnership with Explore Minnesota, Visit Duluth, and Alleycat Photography.
The Glensheen Virtual Tour is a chance to see the historic mansion and have it feel as if we are there. The tour costs $5. It is FREE for University of Minnesota Duluth students and $3 for those with a SNAP/EBT card.
About Glensheen Mansion Virtual Tour:
Have you ever wondered what’s inside the cabinets and drawers of Glensheen? This is your chance to explore the Mansion’s nooks, crannies, drawers, and cabinets. You will even get to peek at the secret compartments! Hear the behind-the-scenes stories with Glensheen’s Key Master, Milissa Brooks-Ojibway. The Virtual Tour runs for 20 minutes.
- How it Works:
- Head HERE to purchase your ticket for a Virtual Experience
- A private link will be emailed to you after your purchase to enable access to the Virtual Tour
- You may watch the tour multiple times!
Enhance your virtual tour experience:
- Open or print the Virtual Treasure Book to get exclusive information on objects in each room and can be used as an eye-spy game within the virtual tour
- Download the Glensheen App (Search ‘Glensheen’ in the Apple App Store or Google Play
- This complementary tool includes maps and audio descriptions for nearly every room.
- The app and Glensheen 360º virtual tour allows you to explore the grounds and 12-acre estate.
- Coloring Book
- Head HERE to download and print the Glensheen coloring book to color your way through the mansion
- Digital Puzzles
- Test your Glensheen visual memory and enjoy uncovering Glensheen images by putting together digital puzzles on their site
Books About Glensheen Mansion:
Learn more about the Mansion and its history. Find a book to gain a deeper understanding of the story.
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Kristi is married with twin daughters. She grew up on a small dairy farm, but now lives in the south metro area. She enjoys finding free or thrifty things to do whether they are outings close to home or last minute adventures to far-away places.
Kristi can also be found enjoying estate sales, attempting to garden, volunteering in the wetlands or a favorite thrift store, or maybe just enjoying a good play in one of the many theatre venues in the area.