Are you still searching for a fun maple syrup event? The Maple Syrup Festival at CSB/SJU (College of St. Benedict and St. Johns University) is coming up on Saturday April 4th. There’s a small admission fee and tickets can purchased in advance here on their website or when you arrive. Both events are fun for the whole family:
- Sap collecting
- Syrup cooking
- Horse-drawn rides
- Hot maple syrup sundaes await the whole family during this annual rite of spring.
Before you come, additional important information:
- The festivals are ENTIRELY OUTDOORS – rain, snow, or shine. Please dress for the weather.
- It is usually extremely muddy, snowy, and occasionally icy out at the sugar shack. We HIGHLY recommend wearing boots.
- Please LEAVE DOGS AND PETS AT HOME. While we love them too, they are not allowed in the Abbey Arboretum.
- All the activities are going on throughout the festival between 11 p.m. and 4 p.m.