Get out and joy some fun at your local bowling alley and SAVE with these Minnesota Bowling Deals at locations throughout the state!
Bowling is a great outing with family, friends, or date night, no matter the time of year. In the summer you can beat the heat by heading inside to the air conditioning, and in the winter you can get up and moving while still staying inside.
Before you head to the bowling alley, check out this list of Minnesota Bowling Deals to help you save! We’ve rounded up as many bowling deals as we could find across the state, from Blaine to Granite Falls to South St. Paul.
Minnesota Bowling Deals
We’ve told you about this promotion before, so this is just a reminder: kids bowl free at many bowling centers when you sign up for this free program! You’ll just need to pay for shoe rental. Adult family members can bowl along with the kids if you purchase a Family Pass.
Bloomington, St. Paul: AMF Bowling
- $23 for Two Hours of Bowling with Shoe Rental for Two Guests
- $38 for Two Hours of Bowling with Shoe Rental for Four Guests
- $52 for Two Hours of Bowling with Shoe Rental for Six Guests
St. Louis Park: The Park Tavern
- $38 for One Hour of Bowling for Up to 6 People with One 16-Inch Pizza
- $60 for One Hour Bowling Package with Food and Beverage
- $99.99 for Summer Bowling Special (1 Lane and 1 Shoe Rental for 1 Hour Per Day)
Blaine, Brooklyn Park, Eden Prairie, Lakeville: Bowlero and Bowlmor Lanes
- $36 for Two Hours of Bowling and Shoe Rental for Two Guests
- $61 for Two Hours of Bowling and Shoe Rental for Four Guests
- $84 for Two Hours of Bowling and Shoe Rental for Six Guests
Lots More Minnesota Bowling Deals:
With an Entertainment membership you can access lots more bowling deals through the state including 50% off and Buy One Get One Free offers! Just a few of the lanes with current offers (at the time we’re writing this) include:
- Faribowl Bowling Center – Faribault
- Riverboat Lanes – Wabasha
- Pla Mor Lanes – Montgomery
- Strike Force Bowl New Prague
- Borough Bowl – Belle Plaine
- Park Grove Bowl – St. Paul Park
- Country Club Lanes – Excelsior
- Texa-Tonka Lanes St. Louis Park
- Stillwater Bowl
- Medina Lanes – Hamel
- Mermaid Bowl – Mounds View
- Southway Bowl – St. Cloud
- JJs Bowl – North Branch
- Chuckers – Rush City
- Incline Station Bowling Center – Duluth
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Laura is a former high school English teacher turned avid deal shopper following the birth of her first child. Now she’s a work-from-home mom of six which keeps her plenty busy!
Laura grew up in southern Minnesota and has called the Twin Cities home for over fifteen years. On the off chance she gets some free time you’ll find her with her nose in a book, spending time with family and friends, or enjoying a hot cup of coffee.
Leave a Reply