Trains and Santa, what could possibly be more fun? Both of them together in one place! Santa’s Train Shop at Jackson Street Roundhouse takes place for two more dates, December 20th and 21st.
Before Santa skirts the rooftops in his sleigh, he’ll stop by the Jackson Street Roundhouse in his very own full size luxury train!
- Visit Santa and Mrs. Claus, tell him what you want for Christmas – you don’t have to be a kid to share your secret with Santa!
- Get your photo with Santa and Mrs. Claus ($5 / professional photo, or use your own camera)
- Check out interactive model railroad layouts by the Greater Midwest Lego Train Club and the New Brighton Connection Model RR Clubs
- Unlimited train rides
- Make some cool kids crafts
- Music & entertainment
- December 20, 21
- 10am – 4pm
- $12 adults
- $8 children 5-15 & seniors
- Toddlers 4 and under, $5
- Family (2 adults and up to 4 children), $35
- Tickets can be purchased online or at the door
- $1 off tickets for each item brought in for the food shelf or a new, unwrapped item for Toys for Tots
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Kristi is married with twin daughters. She grew up on a small dairy farm, but now lives in the south metro area. She enjoys finding free or thrifty things to do whether they are outings close to home or last minute adventures to far-away places.
Kristi can also be found enjoying estate sales, attempting to garden, volunteering in the wetlands or a favorite thrift store, or maybe just enjoying a good play in one of the many theatre venues in the area.