If you’ve never been to the one-of-a-kind Teddy Bear Park in Stillwater, add it to your list!
Not only does Teddy Bear Park offer great outdoor fun for kids, it’s also a nice spot to enjoy the view of Stillwater as it’s located up on the hill. In addition, there are nice indoor bathrooms on site – a rare perk for an outdoor park!
Teddy Bear Park is not open all year, but the City of Stillwater has JUST opened up the park for the 2021 season. There’s sure to be plenty of warm days ahead to enjoy this great place! Park hours are 8 am to 8 pm.
Located on the corner of South 2nd Street and Nelson Street. Nelson Street is at the southernmost stoplight on Main Street. Go north on Nelson Street up the hill to 2nd Street. Free 4-hour parking available adjacent to the park.
- Play equipment for children 7 years and younger
- Equipment includes nets, slides, tubes, bridges and climbing wall
- Amphitheater hosting several children programs throughout the summer
- Gazebo with benches
- 3 round picnic tables north of the building
- Indoor bathrooms
- 2-story barn with party/meeting rooms – reservations required