Embrace the cold and get outside with 60 days of winter activities at Viking Lakes in Eagan!
They’re hosting Winter SKOLstice from January 3 – February 27 with fun for all ages and skill levels. Warm up with competitive sports and activities on the ice, festive lights, and a Warming Haus with Nordic flair.
You’ll want to visit the event website for more information and a schedule, but here’s a quick overview:
- Pond Hockey – four outdoor rinks with nightly leagues and weekend tournaments
- USA Curling Experience – FREE open curling on the frozen pond with members of USA Curling
- Skate & Sled the Omni – FREE open skating and sledding at Omni Viking Lakes Hotel
- Warming Haus – snacks, beverages, live music, watch parties and a break from the cold outdoors
- Winter Lights – if getting on the ice isn’t your thing, walk the winter themed lakes and trails
Check out more details HERE and mark your calendars for your favorite events!