The annual Environmental Fun Fair is back this year! It’s taking place on Saturday, May 7 from 10 am – 1 pm at Springbrook Nature Center in Fridley.
This FREE event is all about learning something new, having some fun, and checking out the activities:
- 10:30 am — Fun Run on the trails of SNC (free, but a nonperishable food donation is requested)
- 11:30 am — Music with Will Hale in the amphitheater
- Lots of cool exhibitors including:
- Audubon Chapter of Minneapolis
- Anoka County Master Gardeners
- Anoka County TMO
- International Wolf Center
- Live Aquatic Insects with an entomologist
- North Suburban Center for the Arts
- Rustic Chef Food Truck
- and more!
Visit Fridley’s website for more information and a full schedule of events.
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Laura is a former high school English teacher turned avid deal shopper following the birth of her first child. Now she’s a work-from-home mom of six which keeps her plenty busy!
Laura grew up in southern Minnesota and has called the Twin Cities home for over fifteen years. On the off chance she gets some free time you’ll find her with her nose in a book, spending time with family and friends, or enjoying a hot cup of coffee.