Is your favorite golf course open for the season yet? Some have opened, while others are waiting to make sure the snow is officially gone.
Golfing is opening up for the season at Three Rivers Park District! They have six different locations to choose from:
- Baker National in Medina: 18 holes + 9 holes + driving range
- Cleary in Prior Lake: 9 holes + FootGolf + driving range
- Eagle Lake in Plymouth: 9 holes + 9 holes + driving range
- Glen Lake in Minnetonka: 9 holes + driving range
- Hyland Greens in Bloomington: 9 holes + driving range
- Parkers Lake in Plymouth: Driving range only (currently closed)
From the very first signs of spring to the last, crisp days of fall, you’ll find golfers hitting the links in Three Rivers Parks. Three Rivers operates 72 holes of golf at six locations with driving ranges across the Twin Cities metro area. With scenic courses designed to challenge all levels of ability, you won’t have to drive far to get your fix. Come practice your swing or round up a foursome and play a friendly round.
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Laura is a former high school English teacher turned avid deal shopper following the birth of her first child. Now she’s a work-from-home mom of six which keeps her plenty busy!
Laura grew up in southern Minnesota and has called the Twin Cities home for over fifteen years. On the off chance she gets some free time you’ll find her with her nose in a book, spending time with family and friends, or enjoying a hot cup of coffee.
Leave a Reply