Is your favorite golf course open for the season yet? Some have opened, while others are waiting to make sure the snow is officially gone.
Golfing is opening up for the season at Three Rivers Park District! They have six different locations to choose from:
- Baker National in Medina: 18 holes & 9 holes (Open)
- Cleary in Prior Lake: 9 holes (Open)
- Eagle Lake in Plymouth: 9 holes & 9 holes (Open)
- Glen Lake in Minnetonka: 9 holes (Open)
- Hyland Greens in Bloomington: 9 holes (Driving range open; course closed)
- Parkers Lake in Plymouth: Driving range only (Open)
From the very first signs of spring to the last, crisp days of fall, you’ll find golfers hitting the links in Three Rivers Parks. Three Rivers operates 63 holes of golf at five locations with driving ranges across the Twin Cities metro area. With scenic courses designed to challenge all levels of ability, you won’t have to drive far to get your fix. Come practice your swing or round up a foursome and play a friendly round.
Before you visit, be sure to read the FAQ on Visiting Three Rivers Golf Courses as some changes have been made to their normal operations.