Cross your fingers the snow is melting for good this time and outdoor spring activities can resume!
Is your favorite golf course open for the season yet? Most have opened, at least part of their facilities.
The Three Rivers Park District has six different locations to choose from:
- Baker National in Medina: 18 holes + 9 holes + Footgolf (courses open, driving range closed)
- Cleary in Prior Lake: 9 holes + FootGolf + driving range
- Eagle Lake in Plymouth: 9 holes + 9 holes + driving range + Footgolf + Mini Golf
- Glen Lake in Minnetonka: 9 holes + driving range
- Hyland Greens in Bloomington: 9 holes + driving range
- Parkers Lake in Plymouth: Driving range only
From the very first signs of spring to the last, crisp days of fall, you’ll find golfers hitting the links in Three Rivers Parks.
Three Rivers operates 72 holes of golf at six locations with driving ranges across the Twin Cities metro area. With scenic courses designed to challenge all levels of ability, you won’t have to drive far to get your fix.
Come practice your swing or round up a foursome and play a friendly round.
With the warmer temperatures bound to return, get outside and enjoy the fresh air!
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Laura is a former high school English teacher turned avid deal shopper following the birth of her first child. Now she’s a work-from-home mom of six which keeps her plenty busy!
Laura grew up in southern Minnesota and has called the Twin Cities home for over fifteen years. On the off chance she gets some free time you’ll find her with her nose in a book, spending time with family and friends, or enjoying a hot cup of coffee.