Are you looking for someplace indoors to go swimming? Great River Water Park is on my list of places to take our kids soon! It’s located inside Oxford Community Center in St. Paul (270 Lexington Pkwy N).
Daily fees are $6 for under 48″, $7 for over 48″, or $24/family (up to 5 members). Infants under 1 year old are free. If you’re coming with a group, they have daily group rates for 10+ people. Admission fees include open swim, water aerobics, and lap swim.
Great River Water Park Discount Days
Visit on a discount day to save even more:
- Family Fun & Fitness Fridays: $2/person every 3rd Friday of the month
- 1/2 Price Days: 1/2 price admission every Monday & Wednesday
- $4 Sundays: $4/person every Sunday
Great River Water Park Amenities and Features
- 25-yard, eight-lane lap pool
- Equipment for lap swim
- Water aerobics (no pre-registration needed)
- Life jackets available to rent for free
- Children’s activity pool
- One-meter diving board
- Large water slides
- Large floats (Snappy the Turtle and his log)
- Men’s, women’s, and family locker rooms
- Designated eating areas
- Party room
- Swimming lessons
- Water Aerobics
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Laura is a former high school English teacher turned avid deal shopper following the birth of her first child. Now she’s a work-from-home mom of six which keeps her plenty busy!
Laura grew up in southern Minnesota and has called the Twin Cities home for over fifteen years. On the off chance she gets some free time you’ll find her with her nose in a book, spending time with family and friends, or enjoying a hot cup of coffee.