Add to your holiday season with three weekends of free fun at Holidazzle in Loring Park!
Some of us remember the Holidazzle old as a parade Downtown. While it hasn’t been a parade for a few years now, it’s still full of fun!
Once again in 2022 the festivities will take place at Loring Park in Minneapolis, with FREE fun for the whole family!
Once again, Holidazzle is bringing community together to enjoy activities and entertainment while also supporting local small businesses. You’ll find 30+ food and shopping options—including Holidazzle flagship vendors and a collection of fantastic local makers that will provide new offerings each weekend —as well as fun activities at downtown’s holiday taproom.
To top it off, Holidazzle will feature fireworks each Saturday at 7:15 p.m!
Here’s what you’ll find at Holidazzle 2022.
Holidazzle Daily Happenings:
- Shop local small retail businesses, including Minneapolis Craft Market vendors
- Entertainment and holiday music performances on stage
- Free amusement rides including carousel and large slide
- Visits and photos with Santa
- Fulton Beer Garden offering draft or can options of its tasty brews, including Lonely Blonde, Sweet Child of Vine, Snow Emergency Stout, and Holidazzle Hazy IPA – plus, Bloody Beers on Sundays
- Yeti, 17-foot-tall Interactive illuminated art installation
- Holiday Instagram backdrops
- Drag Queen Bingo on Friday evenings at the Fulton Beer Garden
- NEW: Dog rescues on-site on Saturdays and Sundays (with a special pet product market on Sundays!)
- A pet costume contest on Sunday, Dec. 4
- NEW: Giveaways each weekend including Holidazzle yeti and moose stuffed animals, portable pet water bottles and pet collar bandanas
- Friday Sing Off – listen as local college and university A Capella groups compete, with the championship on Friday, Dec. 16
- Alpacas on-site Dec. 9 – 11 and Dec. 16 – 18
- NEW: Roller skating from 5 – 9 p.m. each Friday and Saturday
- And more!
Holidazzle 2022 Dates and Times:
Friday, November 25 – Sunday, November 27
Friday, December 2 – Sunday, December 4
Friday, December 9 – Sunday, December 11
Friday, December 16 – Sunday, December 18
Fridays from 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturdays from 12 p.m. – 9 p.m. (with fireworks at 7:15 p.m.)
Sundays from 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Holidazzle Parking and Transit:
Minneapolis College is the premier parking partner at Holidazzle. Park at their ramp (1420 Hennepin Avenue, entrance on Laurel Avenue) and take the short walk along Maple Street to enter Loring Park. Minneapolis College will offer $5 or less parking during all Holidazzle hours on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Get to Holidazzle on Saturdays by bus or light rail for free courtesy of Metro Transit. Visit Holidazzle.com to download your pass to ride free to Loring Park via bus or light rail. Free ride passes are valid from 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. each Saturday of Holidazzle.
For more information and the most up-to-date schedule, please visit Holidazzle.com
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Laura is a former high school English teacher turned avid deal shopper following the birth of her first child. Now she’s a work-from-home mom of six which keeps her plenty busy!
Laura grew up in southern Minnesota and has called the Twin Cities home for over fifteen years. On the off chance she gets some free time you’ll find her with her nose in a book, spending time with family and friends, or enjoying a hot cup of coffee.