Enter for a chance to secure $10 tickets to Hamilton at the Orpheum Theatre through a digital ticket lottery!
Hamilton takes the stage at the Orpheum Theatre in Minneapolis this spring. The show is runs between April 4 – May 6, 2023.
We saw the show at the Orpheum when it was here a few years back and it was awesome! Here’s hoping we can snag $10 tickets for this time around!
Hamilton is the story of America’s Founding Father Alexander Hamilton, an immigrant from the West Indies who became George Washington’s right-hand man during the Revolutionary War and was the new nation’s first Treasury Secretary.
Featuring a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, blues, rap, R&B and Broadway, Hamilton is the story of America then, as told by America now.
With book, music and lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda, direction by Thomas Kail, choreography by Andy Blankenbuehler and musical supervision and orchestrations by Alex Lacamoire, Hamilton is based on Ron Chernow’s biography of Hamilton.
How to enter the Hamilton Ticket Digital Lottery:
- Download the Hamilton app
- Enter the lottery
- The lottery opens at 10 am every Friday and closes at 12 pm the next Thursday prior to the following week’s performance
- Winner and non-winners will be notified on Thursdays
- Expect an email or mobile notification between 1 and 4 pm
- Winners will have two hours to claim and pay for their ticket(s)
- Each winning entrant may purchase up to two tickets
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning 2 hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID
- Lottery Rules
- There is no purchase or payment necessary to enter or participate in the lottery
- Limit of one entry per person
This production is recommended for ages 10 and up. It has a run time of 2 hours and 46 minutes, including one intermission. Fog, open flame, and gunshot effects will be a part of the performance.
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Kim has worked in the field of Education prior to staying home to spend more time with her three children. She enjoys hunting for deals, especially on everyday items and family outings.
Kim has grown up and continues to live in Central Minnesota. She enjoys being active outdoors, gardening, attending sporting events, and spending time with her family.